Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Song on my mind

Is there anybody going' to listen to my story
All about the guy who came to stay?
He's a kind of guy you want so much it makes you sorry;
Still, you don't regret a single day.
Ah, guy!

When I think of all the times I've tried so hard to leave him,
He will turn to me and start to cry.
And he promises the earth to me and I believe him,
After all this time I don't know why.
Ah, guy!

He's a kind of guy who puts you down when friends are there,
You feel a fool.
When you say he's looking good he acts as if it's understood,
He's cool, cool, cool, cool.
Ah, guy!

Was he told when he was young that fame would lead to pleasure.
Did he understand it when they said
That a man must break his back to earn his day of leisure?
Will he still believe it when he's dead?
Ah, guy!

No comments: